"ABOVE ALL, THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PLAYERS, FAMILIES AND STAFF IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO REASSESS THE SITUATION AND WILL MAKE ANY NEEDED CHANGES TO OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS."
- Jorge Rodriguez
Max Futbol has instituted guidelines and check-in procedures to help protect the health and safety of all.
As of 6/19/20, the following procedures have been instituted:
- All sessions held on our outdoor turf
- Drills designed with social distancing in mind
- Non-contact, individual technical work
- No sharing of equipment
- Players bring own balls from home
- Mandatory temperature checks upon arrival
- No parents or visitors allowed to leave cars
- Masks mandatory to wear inside facility
As the situation is ever-changing, we will update our policies and procedures to the guidelines and recommendations by the CDC and government. We thank all of our players and visitors for their cooperation.