"ABOVE ALL, THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PLAYERS, FAMILIES AND STAFF IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO REASSESS THE SITUATION AND WILL MAKE ANY NEEDED CHANGES TO OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS."
- Jorge Rodriguez
Max Futbol has instituted guidelines and check-in procedures to help protect the health and safety of all.
As of 2/26/2021, the following procedures have been instituted:
- All sessions held on our outdoor turf - every player is required to bring a mask to wear when social distancing is difficult or impossible to maintain.
- Indoor training available by request - however, we realize that many families are not comfortable with training indoors. We will credit or reschedule as needed in the case of inclement weather.
- Drills designed with social distancing in mind
- Non-contact, individual technical work
- Masks mandatory to wear inside facility
As the situation is ever-changing, we will update our policies and procedures to the guidelines and recommendations by the CDC and government. We thank all of our players and visitors for their cooperation.